For Self Employed
Self Employed Professional
For NRI Loans
For Processing Loan Application
- Last 3 Year Income Tax return along with Profit & loss a/c , computation of income, and balance sheet certified by C.A of Individual & Company
- Audit report for last 3 years( If applicable)
- Last 6 month Bank Statement (Saving & Current a/c) (Till Date) in Original of Individual & Company
- Advance tax challans copy( Sale Tax, Income tax, VAT)
- Company profile on Company letterhead with client list( If applicable)
- Residence Proof & Office Address proof (electricity bill, phone bill, letter from employer, original bank statement, passport copy).
- Age /DOB Proof, Photo ID Proof (Passport, , Pan Card etc).
- One Photograph each of Applicant & Co-applicant (passport size).
- Processing fee cheque of Rs (0.5% + service tax) in favour of HDFC Ltd from your salary account
- Loan details if any loan running at present of Individual & Company (sanction letter copy or track record ).
- Copy Of Qualification Certificate
- MOA of the company( In case of Pvt. Ltd company)
- Shareholding Pattern on company letterhead.( In case of Pvt. Ltd company)
- List of director attested by C.A
- Form 26AS for AY 15-16, 16-17, 17-18 of Individual & Company
NOTE : All documents should be self attested.
- Last 3 Years ITR + Computation of Income + Balance Sheet + P&L Account + Schedules, duly certified by CA, of the Company.
- Provisional Balance Sheet & P&L Account with advance tax challan or 26AS or Form-16A for the Latest Year if not filed.
- Audit report of last 3 year (If audited).
- Bank Statement for latest 6 months of all Current Accounts of Company & of all Savings Account of Individual.
- Company Profile with Major Client List on Companys Letterhead.
- Details of all the obligations running
- In case of any loan Emi going from any of your other bank, then copy of bank statement for latest 12 month. Along with a sanction letter (of that loan) or latest track record.
- Date of Birth Proof of all the applicants (PAN CARD).
- Current Residence of all applicant & Office address proof.
- One Photograph of all the applicants.
- Application form duly filled and signed by all the applicants.
- Last Higher qualification certificate copy.
- Dully filled & signed application NRI loan application form.
- One passport size photograph to be affixed on the application form & to be self attested by applicant &/ co-applicant.
- Copy of identify proof of both applicant &/ co-applicant. (Passport, pan card, driving license).
- Copy of residence proof of both Indian and overseas address of applicant&/coapplicant. (Utility bill- electricity/telephone bill, lease agreement, passport, bank statement, letter from employer).
- Copy of visa stamped on the passport. ( last visit details to be highlighted)*
- Copy of employment contract.
- Website address of the employer and contact details of HR Manager
- Copy of last 3 months salary slip/ original salary certificate.
- Bank statement of the overseas bank account for the last 6 months. (salary credits & rent paid to be highlighted)
- Bank Statement of the NRE/NRO account for the last 6 months.( in India)
- Profile of the applicant&/coapplicant and qualification proofs
- Past occupational history (in case of less than 2 years of work experience or recent change in employment)
- Copy of Latest Income tax return (Form W 2 in US, P60 in UK)
- Details of any other loan availed from any other bank/financial institution in India or overseas.(to be mentioned on the application form)
- Bank statement showing repayment of the loans availed from any other bank/ financial institution for the last 6 months / repayment track record from the bank/ financial institution the loan has been availed from.
- Credit Bureau Report (incase facility not available in the country applicant&/ coapplicant are based at than declaration to be collected mentioning details of any other loans availed)
- Processing fee cheque in favour of “HDFC LTD” from NRE/NRO account.
- Power of attorney details or local contact person’s details to be updated on the application form
- Incase property is selected, copy of property documents are also required. (please provide details such as complete property address, owners & payment made to the builder from own sources )
* Incase customer is permanent resident of the overseas country then permanent resident card will be required.
- All the documents to be self attested.
- If the documents are in language other than English an English translation of the same attested by the embassy should be provided.
- Incase applicant/& coapplicant is not present in India at the disbursement of the loan and POA has been identified then KYC documents of the applicant &/ coapplicant to be attested by the notary public or Indian Embassy. Or customer can provide banker’s certificate from his bank on their letter head mentioning that applicant &/ coapplicant are KYC complied with the bank.
Most Important: All documents are to be self attested.NOTE :If your ITR of bank account reflects your another bank account then a copy of its statement for latest six month.